Consider Sponsoring a Career Choices Workshop for your
School, District, Region, or Professional Association Conference
Practical and Proven Solutions
New and progressive theories are great, but they're not useful if participants leave the workshop without
understanding how to implement them in the classroom or school. Our workshops offer educators
practical, proven classroom models, not just theory!
Academic Innovations has conducted over 1,000 workshops around the country and trained more than
30,000 teachers. These dynamic one- and two-day workshops energize instructors and provide tips and
tools for classroom success.
Participants leave our professional development activities with the tools for success. This one
activity could save your team hundreds of hours of planning time.
Participants are introduced to:
- Motivating and teacher-tested classroom exercises
- Activities that energize low achievers
- Project-based learning that challenges high achievers
- A variety of technology-enhanced teaching strategies
- Lessons that make academic subjects come alive
- Classroom management techniques for active learning
We organize and deliver a variety of activities, from national conference presentations to local workshops for teachers, administrators, and/or community partners. Consider:
To learn more about sponsoring a workshop or presentation, contact us