Thank you for your interest in possibly co-hosting a workshop!
Co-hosting a workshop means holding a workshop at your location (school, district, Professional Development Center) and allowing people from other districts attend, while including your own school and district folks as well.
Some of the benefits of co-hosting are:
- Receive multiple complimentary registrations
- Your team gets beneficial training without the need to travel
- Our exceptional staff supports and helps execute the planning and coordination of the event
- It's a wonderful opportunity to "show off" your site to educators from around your region
- As our co-host, you can request additional time with the workshop trainer to discuss your districts/schools specific needs
This survey is informational and does not in any way commit you to co-hosting an event. Conversely, your completion of the survey does not guarantee that we will be able to bring a workshop to your area, as we must determine that there is adequate interest across your region.
However, your responses and willingness to explore the possibility of co-hosting the event are a great first step!
Start the Co-Host Survey