Would you like to co-host a workshop?
Are you considering providing a location and/or co-hosting a workshop for Academic Innovations, here are a few things to consider (please do not consider co-hosting without being able to meet the following):
Incentives for co-hosting
Fill out the workshop co-hosting application
- Quiet, private meeting space/facility free from distractions
- Space availability from 7:30 am-4:30 pm on the day(s) of the training
- Food and drinks must be allowed either in the meeting room or another space convienently located
- Must have a large projection screen available, ideally one that is portable
- Must have adequate tables and seating for 30-90 people with room to work at tables - depending on training type
- For workshops with more than 50 we will need sound capabilities and a microphone for the presenter and sound for the computer
- Must be able to contract/cater all food and beverage needs easily through your site or an outside caterer.
- Must be able to set up prior to the workshop--ideally the afternoon/evening before
- Must have one on-site point person prior to and on the day of the event (ideally at the training, but not required
- Must be able to provide a diagram or pictures of the room
- Must alert Academic Innovations ahead of time of any potential problems
- Must have power access for equipment
- Once contracted, date and location cannot be changed
- Academic Innovations reserves the right to cancel a workshop if a minimum number of attendees is not reached.
- Academic Innovations will provide trainer, books, handouts, AV equipment